Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MQ Exception 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArunPrithviraj

Programmer
Aug 6, 2008
SG
Hi,
I had been working on the MDB off late and had encountered the following error
while trying to send out a message from the my system to an MQ.

All the connections are established when the service is brought up in Websphere.
My application is hosted on WebSphere 6.1.0.11.
On every incoming message to a particular queue my program consumes it and
onmessage() some other message will be send to a different queue. My program is able
to consume the first message but fails to write into the other queue.

I'm getting two errors, first MQ Exception 2009 and next MQ Exception 2019

I did some search on the below error which is an extract from my log created for the program.
People are saying its related to some MQ problem or something external rather than my application.
Its a known issue and they even have a fix in MQ for AIX but sadly couldn't find any for Windows.

Anybody there who can help me by letting me know how to handle this programmatically.
As far as connection objects are concerned it is not losing the object or getting null. Everything seems to ok.
But rather I believe there is some problem on the physical connection between the MQ and WebSphere.
I'm not sure too. But please provide me your valuable suggestions.

I tried changing the WebSphere connection pool and session pool settings to Entirepool and all but no Luck!

LOG EXTRACT FOR THE ISSUE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINE: Time : 06/10/2008 05:43:55.921 Inside SendSyncMessage
Oct 6, 2008 5:43:55 PM ejbs.MAPListenerBean
FINE: Time : 06/10/2008 05:43:55.921 IP Queue Name for Request Message : UIST.ONL.RQ.SVRG1.EWSS.BW
INFO: Reason Code : 2019
INFO: Reason Code : MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2019
SEVERE: MQException Occurred MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2019

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Arun Prithviraj

Are you using a supported version of WAS? Did you contact IBM support?

Cheers,
Dian

Hi Dian,

I've not contacted IBM support. But I believe I'm using a supported version of the Websphere. This is because we have two environments SIT and UAT currently and in SIT things are running fine with the same applications.

Thanks,
Arun Prithviraj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back