Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mozilla giving trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

technofool007

Technical User
Jun 30, 2005
CA
I installed Mozilla Firefox version 2.0.0.9 but it will not browse. I have tried setting it to browse through my proxy and without the proxy on a straight internet connection and it still does not browse.

The error reads:

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
No SMTP server specified for the cfmail tag.
To send SMTP mail messages, ColdFusion requires that a default SMTP server be specified. You can set the default SMTP server using the Mail page of the ColdFusion Administrator. Alternatively, you can ensure that all cfmail tags have a server attribute. In this case, no server attribute was provided and no default SMTP server setting has been specified.

Resources:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9
Remote Address 65.183.14.206
Referrer
Date/Time 20-Nov-07 07:10 PM

I don't know how tor esolve this.. seeking some help.

Try running a scan with this.

(delete anything it finds)

There is a point in wisdom and knowledge that when you reach it, you exceed what is considered possible - Jason Schoon

Copy the following:

netsh winsock reset

and paste it into a CLI / shell window (aka DOS box) or the RUN BOX, and hit return...

it possible that your winsocks got screwed around by some program or other...

Ben

"If it works don't fix it! If it doesn't use a sledgehammer..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back