Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Moving MSFO Rules problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliyevelxan

IS-IT--Management
Mar 2, 2009
Hi. I have 2 domain controller: DC1 and DC2. firs the rules was in DC1. i moved it to DC2. After moving system gived me role moved syccesifull but when i checked in dc1 operation master (AD users and computers -operation masters) i totised "error" (there were written) [strong]Infrastructure Master[/strong] ,RID ,PDC Emulator. Then i reboot the DC1. then i checkes again and there was all fine (there was written DC2.domain). In dc2 there was not problem all was fine. After that i waited 3 day. i shutdowned the dc1 and checked exchange server. but exchange server not worked. Exchange server manager opened but mails cannot send. What may be problem? What i must did? Pleace help

Dc2 is not global catalog server. I did it AD sites and services-- NTDS- CGlobal catalog. But problem is not solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back