Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Moving emails from Inbox - PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul8811

MIS
May 20, 2003
US
When I or my users move an email from inbox to PST it stays on the blackberry. Is there anyway for emails to disappear from the blackberry once moved on the desktop?

Many of my users were reporting a similar issue - filed messages still appearing in the handheld's listing - until I showed them that what they were seeing in fact was the filed message on their BlackBerry handheld, not a newly received message or one that had been left in the inbox, so to speak. The icon of a folder next to it gives it away.

If this is your case, going inot the Messages Options menu will allow you to hide those from the listing.

dont seem to have a folder icon next to any of the filed messages. I have also played with the hide filed messages option on the blackberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back