Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Moving Data Between Two Combo Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardingR2000

Programmer
Oct 6, 2008
US
I want to create a form with two combo boxes. cmboA contains all products. cmboB contains only those products that have been selected from cmboA. Once it has been selected from cmboA and moved to cmboB it needs to be "removed" from cmboA via a change in the WHERE logic which defines the record source for cmboA. I think I know how to implement this. What I don't know is the following.

I have seen other language applications that move data between two combo boxes using a left arrow (<) button and right arrow (>) button which moves the selected value from the left combo box to the right combo box and vis-a-versa.

Does Access have similar functionality and if so what is it called and how do I implement it? Or is there a better way?

Thanks

Faq702-6326
Gives two examples for listboxes. The first example requires the user only to write six lines of code to make it all work because the functionality is incorporated in a class module.

I assume you mean list boxes. Combos does not seem like a logical choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back