Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Movin' a PO to a new Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIS
Aug 20, 1999
US
gw5.2.3 system - The situation is that I can't beleive that I can not move a PO from one domain to another.&nbsp;&nbsp;This seems it should be a matter of changing a pointer somewhere and then a matter of addressbook replication...<br><br>From what I'm seeing, i need to create a new PO under the desired domain, and then move all of the users into that new PO...<br>Please tell me that this is not true!?<br>Do you know of a third party solution for this?<br>Thanks in advance.<br><br>

Unfortunately this is true. I've had to do it before and I'm going to have to do it again in the next few months. I've looked for any packages that can help automate this, but there's just nothing there. Maybe will be an enhancement to Bulletproof... but they aren't giving out many details yet.<br><br>Good luck!

Thanks.<br>unfortunately that the eanswer i'm gettting everywhere.&nbsp;&nbsp;its too bad really it 'sounds' like it shouldn't be much to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back