Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Moved servers reports not routing correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardlyClerkin

Technical User
Apr 23, 2008
US
Running Mas90 Version 3.71 (i know I need to update) moved over to a new server running Windows server 2007. Finally got all the workstations working and realized the path to the server has to be wrong. It starts up right and can access customers, vendors, sales orders, everything the only thing that appears to be mapped wrong is the reports. The path to the server is M:\ and all the files are located in there.
For some reason the workstation installed the path to the reports as M://reports is there a way just to reroute the reports? When I go to print I get the error unable to locate report file. Says run workstation set up to make sure the path is correct but there isn't any options to change the path in setup. Any help would be appreciated.

Sigh, I missed that. Thank you so much you are my hero for this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back