Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Move 1 code to another BCM450?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2002
US
Ok I have 2 BCM450's with ICC in both of them. We are looking at moving a few of the agents over from one system to the other. I see in the KRS where I can go in and remove an Auth Code from a system (IE:NTC01009KC 8 agent seats). My question is if I remove it can I then go and reuse it on the other BCM?

i have never seen that happen, best bet is to call avaya and see if they can be migrated

ddcommllc.com
Avaya/Toshiba/SyntelSolutions

ACIS

"Will work for stars

You can get a license that will allow it but it is very costly--cheaper to purchase the license you need for the BCM in question.

Yea looks like I'll go ahead and just order new ones. But if anyone ever tries it let us know if you can reuse it. The area I'm talking about is:

STEP 2 (in the krs)
Enter Auth code select ADD to Validate your Auth Code and add it to the list.
To remove an Auth Code check box next to a Validated Auth Code and click REMOVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back