Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mouse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

saghir31

Programmer
Feb 19, 2003
CA
Hi Everyone
I have windows 2000 Pro. sp3.The mouse I have is Radio wirless 3D by A4 Tech.When I try to move the mouse pointer up on any word it starts vibrating up and down and hardly goes on the word on line.Same is the situation when I move it downword.This only happens when I just reach close the word to whome I want to click.But when I move it faster in between I donot have any problem.

Any suggestion will appreciated.
Thanks!
Saghir

have you tried the mouse on a different machine...this way you can determine if its the mouse or the OS on the machine. :)

Try new batteries that may help if that doesn't than close any open windows or programs running in the background and delete the mouse software and re install it.
RDOC

1.Your problems could be caused by another peripherals, another equipment connected to your computer.
2.Could be the need of drivers, you didnt described if you used the cd that usually comes with such devices, you mae enter the homepage of the manufacturer to see if its the device driver that need to be updated...
If your problems dont go away with new updates, then you should ask the manufacturer what the problem could be.
One thing that you also could do is to update DirectX.

Thanks everyone
I went on the manufacturer's site and updated the driver.It is working fine now

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back