Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Motorola 120x Driver Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schubocks

Technical User
Jan 14, 2003
US
I know this post has nothing to do with Motorola Modems, but it kind of does at the same time. See, I bought this USB data cable to connect my Motorola 120x cellular phone to my computer, but all the product came with was the cable... no software. I've put probably about 6+ hrs into trying to find the driver on the Internet and no luck. I've looked at Moto's website, I've looked at StartFish's website, I've Google/Dogpile searched, and no luck. Does anybody have the drivers I need out there? Thanks in advance.

-Schu

I finally got a copy of the TrueSync software, and it had the proper driver... but now I can't sync my phone with the TrueSync Calendar. Darn those discontinued support decisions. Grrr.

-Schu

Hi!

Where did you get the TrueSync software from?
I bought an accompli 008, but I did not get the CD. Does any one know a place I could download it from?

Thanks!
peteri@mailbox.hu

schubocks,
I have the truesync software on my computer and I have downloaded the update to see if I could get my new motorola v260 to sync and the computer will not recognize it. I have the pnf file in my .inf folder but not an .inf file. When I downloaded the truesync software, it was over a year ago. Where did you happen to find it?
Gasser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back