Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

more than one voice secment in a variable 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harani

Technical User
Dec 20, 2005
GB
When i create a voice segment variable with just a single voice segment in it it plays fine when acessed by a script

if however i try to "stitch" multiple voice segments together into one variable it lets me list them in the variable, but upon playback i only ever hear the first one
Surely i don't have to have one variable for every single voice segment I want to use ?

Hi Harani,
I have never had to do this, but according to our training manual, a voice segment data type can contain either an "Item" or a "Set", so what you are doing Should be possible.

Hope someone else can give you a more definite answer!

Regards

Michael

thats what i think too

Other wiuse why would it even give me the option of listing more than one segment in the variable

it's 1 voicesegment per variable. But when you have the same message in for example French, English and German, you can use 1 variable for the 3 different language voicefiles (that's why you allways have to set the language).

Hi all,

Carolien, you beat me to it! Whilst driving to work this morning, I suddenly remembered the part of my training course when the trainer was talking about languages. Harani, sorry to have given you false hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back