Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Month by Year Crosstab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I am trying to create a cross-tab report, with the Month Name as the row (sorted by Month Number), Year as the column, and a count of the primary key ID field as the summarized field. Sounds easy, right?<br>
<br>
* I have two rows (Month Number, and Month Name). How can I supress the Month Number row, as well as the Total row for Month Name?<br>
<br>
I could use a step-by-step walkthrough on this one. Any alternative solutions?<br>
<br>
Thanks!

Right click the field you wish to suppress and choose 'Format Field'. Choose 'Common' tab. In the left upper corner you will see a check box to turn suppress on and off. This will suppress all instances of the field. If you wish to only suppress the field on certain conditions you can enter a formula for 'Suppress'. Click on the 'X+2' button in the right upper corner to bring up a formula screen. If you wish to suppress an entire section click the 'Format' menu then choose 'Section'.<br>
<br>
LindaC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back