Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Monitoring calls for 'quality assurance' 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montero84

Technical User
Jul 17, 2008
US
Hello,

What additional hardware/equipment do I need in order to have our phone system (S8400) to be capable of monitoring calls for 'quality assurance' as you hear in some places advertised. Any idea or advise?

Thanks in advance!

I support 3 dozen Verint servers and their software is very buggy and most of their technicians don't understand the product. Having said that I've also read that Nice support is no better.

Thank you PeteBull - We're looking to do something similar by installing 5 analog phones physically bridged onto a Pyxis recording system. I'm hoping each of the analog phones (located in a secure area) can remotely service observe a dedicated VoIP phone in our small call center. The idea is to activate service observing, and walk away.

Has anyone tried something like this? Does Service Observing eventually time out?

Our QA staff usually leaves the QA phone in service observer (on a VDN) overnight and over weekend, and the only issues they have are the size of the wav/mp3 files they have to chop up. I don't think they monitor individual agents in this way though I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back