Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaF

Technical User
Feb 11, 2003
US
HELP!!! We have a Definity G3I and the problem that I am having is when the Attend put a person on hold it has other stores MOH on it. It is part of a TN and it looks like everything is set up correctly.
Thanks

Are you sure someone didnt change the music sources? I.e. swap tapes around in the MOH devices? We had 12 different music sources at my last job and thats what would happen every once and a while. To stop the wrong music playing until you figure it out, turn data restriction on, on the stations putting people on hold. That will keep the MOH from playing at all.

RTMCKEE

Let me clear this up a little. We have 3 attends set up in this switch. All are broken down by the TN. All of the other stores and Attends are fine. If you call the main attend at that store and she puts you on hold its the correct music, if she calls you and puts you on hold its the wrong MOH, in fact it swaps between the other 2 stores on hold music. It is set up as a hunt group right now. I manage 6 switches and I cant seem to figure this one out. I have even called Avaya and they have not been able to help me.

does the hunt group and the attd have the same TN?

In bound wouldnt it use the hunt groups tn, but if she calls you directly wouldn't it use the attds tn?

What is really weird is it changes between TNs.

RTMCKEE

Yes they both have the same TN... Avaya told me that it wouldn't work if it was not a Listed Directory number so I changed it to a LI and it did not work so I had to change it back. I have look at everything I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back