Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MOH on System 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTone

Vendor
Feb 17, 2003
US
I Think I know the answer to this question but here gos. Customer at a site has company that is actually 3 companys
in 1. His music on hold is for one of the companys. but he wants different music on hold for the other two companys. any ideas or is this totally out of the question.
Thanks
KDB

I had found a few years ago a MOH device that works on the copper trunks only, when the customer wanted to put the call on hold they dialed a code (*7 maybe) and the line would be taken between the phone system and the demark and put on hold. this could then work for multiple tenents within a single phone system.

JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

The bad news is that Radio Shack makes a cheap version of that device.

PhM

I always wondered how companies like Microsoft had "selective" music on hold. "Press 1 for Jazz" "Press 2 for Easy Listening" "Or just stay on the line if you like what you're listening to now..." for their ACD systems..

I wonder if it would be a similar setup...

check out a company called skutch i have not used this device but this may solve your problem.I cannot understand why nortel will not address this problem

It appears to be a great solution. But how about digital lines?

Consulting -
"If You're Not A Part Of The Solution, There's Good Money To Be Made In Prolonging The Problem."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back