Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Module not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggieval

Programmer
May 23, 2002
US
I am having an error in a database that up to this point was running fine. When I try to run any form I am getting an error that says "Module not found." It is not taking me to any specific place to show where an error is occuring although it appears to be happening on forms with code in the On Open Event. If I go to the code, it is there and the form is pointing to it. Has anybody had a problem like this and how did you solve it?

Thanks for any advice.
Tracy

Not personally, but a guy I work with has been complaining that Access 2002 has a habit of forgetting where its form modules are.

I believe he creates an empty database and imports everything into it.

I'll double check with him but it'll be Tuesday before I can get back to you. Maybe someone else can answer definitively before then.

Thanks, I found an older copy of the database that was working fine and imported all the forms that had changed since that version. It appears that one form was having issues and making problems for the entire database. I think I have it fixed now.

Thanks again.

Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back