Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modular Messaging Broadcast Message Length

Status
Not open for further replies.

alstypa

Technical User
Dec 23, 2008
Does anyone know the maximum length a broadcast message can be? I cannot find where that parameter "broadcast message length" is. Currently I only have two minutes can that be increased?

Are you sure that the mailbox you are sending it from is not set at two minutes?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Actually found out that it is a bulletin mailbox, the message length max is set to 11 mins. After recording for two minutes within the bulletin mailbox, you get system message that your recording time has will reach its limit in ten seconds.....Have to find where that setting is for the bulletin mbox

So I assume you are recording an announcement from the mailbox. You'll probably find that you need to go to VMSC and look at the Telephone User Interface>Message Timing tab and look at Maximum Mailbox Prompt length.

Chuck

RCT Technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back