Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modem wont work with Windows 2000 Pro !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSTC

Technical User
Dec 9, 2002
US
I have just upgraded win98 to win2K Pro and my modem will not work. I have tried a few modem drivers but none work. I have the audio/modem combo. can anyone please help ??

RIPTIDE (TM)
RACC010
D7400-11
9926 B83810.6
KOREA
ARM

CONEXANT
RD773-91
B86832.5
9930 Mexico

Maybe to much info, sorry. I am at my last resort. Thanx

I just upgraded win98 to win2K Pro and my modem did not work. I have tried a lot of modem drivers but noneof them gives me joy. Can I be helped please.
Modem Type:

Riptide(TM) Racco10
D7400-12
B948363.3
ARM

Smat Modular Technologies
Model No.90079-2

Riptide drivers for Win2k are on my modems page.

Cheers,
Jim
iamcan.gif

The below information is from a Chameleon audio/modem card; which is often called a Riptide-Chameleon card. (Many drivers for the Chameleon card also still use the term Riptide.)

> Smart Modular Technologies
> Model No.90079-2

A summary of drivers for both the Riptide, and the Riptide-Chameleon cards can be found on my site at:

Allen

Hello

I have just upgraded my computer for 98se to win2000 pro and my conexant modem will not work Model # (fb ws-5614pm3c). If anyone has a thought please email me or answer here.

Thanks
Whiskerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back