Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MOBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKL22

Technical User
Jan 8, 2008
DK
Hi

I have a CS1000m SG rls. 7.5

Has anybody worked with the Avaya one-X Lite application for Iphone?
The problem is, that when I press the Enable button, for Simultaneous Ring, it calls the MSA number, and dials the PCAA code, but it only works, if I manually press the # via the dialpad on the mobile.
It is ok, when i use the Duasble button
I have configures 30600 and 30601 as PCAA-PCAD
In the configuration, it asks for an “End of Sequence code”, but I don’t know where to configure that in the CS1K

I know that the app. doesn’t support the * and #.

DKL22

I haven't used the one-x for iphone but if you look at the 7.5 Features Guide under Mobile extensions there appears to be a reasonably detailed explanation how to get around the # issue.
Might help some.

Thanks Stanley

When I first read your reply, my first thought was No.
I have read this Feature guide rls. 7,5, so may times now, to see if I was missing something. But there was nothing in it, about this EOD
BUT today, when I wrote this question to Tek-tips, I saw that GHTROUT has released a new version of the 7.5 books, and of course I downloaded it.
And Stanley...[2thumbsup] You are absolute right. Now there is exactly what I need, and specific to Iphone. The old version didn't have this info

I will try this tomorrow, and let You know about the result

Many thanks
DKL

Hope it works.
I'd be interested in knowing what was involved. Did you need to get licenses for the One-x or do you just use regular SIPL license?

I must have been dreaming that this One-x for iphone was actually a SIP client. Seems it only "enhances" the MOBX feature. Still interested in hearing your results DKL.

Hi Stanley
It's the cheapest way to work with MOBX. It works now with EOD, BUT it's slow.I'm not impressed at all. Actually the Android app. it much easier to work with.

It works, and that's it..
dkl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back