Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mobile Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Phones

Technical User
Jan 9, 2018
GB
All

Anyone had success connecting a Yealink W53 or ATA running through a Draytek using mobile data sim? Connecting to LG Cloud portal? We use Draytek 2762's with Huawei dongles for remote sites. Normally use 02 sims. Sure its the networks blocking some ports but could be something different.

Update:

Apparently EE and 02 do block ports whereas 3 network don't? Can anyone confirm this?

Welcome to carrier grade NAT my friend - you can get special sims for this purpose, speak to Nimans

Calum M
ACSS

Calum

Great stuff, will get in touch with them today.

Cheers bud.

Martin

We ordered a 3 SIM and didnt work. Nimans sent a brochure through and waiting for them to call me to order one. Will update you when it arrives and tested.

Yeah, they ran us about £80 or something...

Calum M
ACSS

I've got an LG IP DECT connected on a mobile broadband with 4 x 110dh's working at the moment. Uses the SIP Cloud provisioning URL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back