Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MMail to Call Pilot ACDN/CDN problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

megankb

Technical User
Apr 6, 2005
US
I was migrating a MMail to CP 2.02 and had some problems removing the ACDNs used in mail so they could be added as CDN's for CP. The switch is an 81C with Succession 3 and has Symposium 4.2 attached. The ACDNs and dummy agent sets were deaquired in Symposium and the AML link between the switch and MMail was disabled but the switch would not allow the ACDN to be outed (agent sets had already been removed). Any suggestions? TIA!!

Did you try printing a DNB of the ACD in question to make sure none are left?

Are you getting any kind of error message in ld 23 when you try to out the que?

I don't have the SCH number, but it said something to the effect of "Cannot out an ACDN with agents defined or active

Here it is. The error code is SCH0725

DN 5050
CPND
NAME Voice Message
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
TYPE MCDN

NACT

ACDN 5050

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 5050
MWC YES
IMS YES
CMS YES
IMA YES
IVMS YES
EES YES
VSID 0
MAXP 16
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
ALOG YES
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP YES
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
HOML YES
RDNA NO
ACNT
NRAC NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR YES
TRDN NONE
OBSC NO
OBPT 0
CWNT NONE

This particular one is a MCDN "Message Centre Directory Number". It is an ACD queue which has the Message Wait Centre (MWC) prompt set to YES.

I haven't ever tried outing one of these, but you may want to try changing the following and try to OUTing it.

MWC - NO
IVR - NO
RPRT - NO

You always want to be very careful in the ACD block to prevent corruption. Do you have a maintenance contract with a vendor? My co-worker said he seen an issue in Rel. 24 before when trying to out a MCDN

I guess I would be the vendor then instead of a technical user. I'll have to change that in my profile. Our tech support is stumped on this one, so I thought I would check and see if anyone else has run into this.
I'm starting to suspect that there may be some corruption in the database because the customer contact mentioned "doing some phone moves in programming" and they're almost all agent sets at this site...
I tried changing those prompts you suggested and the only one it would allow me to change was the RPRT prompt. I'm going to keep digging through the NTP's, but it's starting to look like another long night...

Found it! There were 2 sets that had MWK that needed to be removed. Once those keys were nulled, I was able to out the ACDN. Thanks for the suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back