Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MM_MENU script help to show bottom line

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSki

Programmer
Dec 13, 2000
US
I am using the popular MM_MENU.JS script for menuing system on some web sites. What I am looking for is the part of the code that sets the thickness of the line between the menu items. The script I am using shows no line at all and we would like one to appear. The sites I have looked at that use that script have a line between the menu items.

Can anyone give me an idea of where to look in the script code to set this? Thanks!

Mitch Duszynski

I believe that the code you are using was automatically generated by Macromedia Dreamweaver or Fireworks. If you still have access to the original creation, it would be easiest to just change it there...

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. - Rick Cook

I do not have access to the original script. It was passed on to me from another site for alteration.

Thanks! Will keep looking.

Mitch Duszynski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back