Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MM5.1: Can't locate statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonAt

IS-IT--Management
Sep 19, 2005
GB
Under MM5.1, when a mailbox is full, callers hear "The person for whom you wish to leave a message does not have enough available space in his or her mailbox. We are unable to take you message at this time. To disconnect press 1. To enter another number press 2".
Having read Avaya's statement reference documents and trawled through each fo teh statements contained in the GBR language pack ovf, I cannot locate this anywhere.
I ran OHV whilst trying to leave a message and the logs showed that statements 42, 482, 261 & 262 were all played but not of them are the one I'm trying to track down.
Has anyone any ideas or suggestions?

I should add, that there are no custom prompts, unique attendants or call apps configured on this system. It is completely standard config.

482 The person you wish to leave a message for does not have enough available space in their mailbox...
This is the statement that you are looking for. The document that shows this information can be found on the support.avaya.com web site and it is called the TUI Statement Definition guide.

Thanks for your reply KP. UNfortunately I've already looked at the Statement Definition guide and it doesn't show the message I'm hearing.

SimonAt... the original message above shown statement 482 for the event you were hearing. What else are you looking for?

Hi KP,
That's exactly the statemnt that I'm looking for but the mailbox is configured with an ARIA TUI. According to the Aria Statement Definition guide 482 is "Your fax has been queued for printing".

Can you tell me which TUI document you found statement 482 is "The person you wish to leave a message for does not have enough available space in their mailbox..."?

Cheers,

S

There are several versions of this document. My latest document for the Aria TUI was published June 3, 2011

On my MM 5.2 system for the Aria GBR it was statement 2505.

Chuck
RCT Technologies

Chuck... where on the 5.2 system did you see this? In the OpHist Viewer?

Each language ovf appears to have an associated data file. I did a search on the Phrases table to see what PhraaseID might contain that phrase.

Chuck
RCT Technologies

The TUI Statement Definition guide was produced by Tier 4 for the Aria TUI statements seen in the Operation History Viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back