Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MM 4 Line Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInPhoneLand

IS-IT--Management
Sep 10, 2014
US
Hey all hope someone can help as I'm at a loss here.

I am trying to alter 2 extensions, easy enough went into WinSPM and changed the lines 20 of them, no pool data on the lines. Went into the programming for the phone extensions themselves, all went well and all 20 lines showed up. The issue is that half the lines are set to incoming and will ring back at the extensions as well as ringing front desk. I have tried to copy other extensions but the issue still persists in these two extensions alone. Instead of Line 801-N as I see on all other phones on these two I see Line 801-I.

So far nothing I have done can undo or overwrite this and I'm not sure where else to look.

When I went into Personalize Lines for the extensions I'm working with I deselected what was there and then selected lines 801 - 820. Lines in the upper range show up as expected.

Any help is greatly appreciated as if I had hair I'd be ready to pull it out.

Problem resolved.

My issue was as simple as having the Immediate Ring feature on these two lines enabled. Once I set Immediate Ring All Lines Off problem went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back