Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MM 3.0 + Exchange. MWI Enabled the system hangs up

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3mplar

IS-IT--Management
Feb 15, 2007
IS
Howdy..

I have a MM 3.0 system here patched with SP2 and working fine but when I enable MWI the system hangs up on users dialing into their mail boxes. MWI sets and resets get sent properly and the light indicator is working fine.
I've gone over the switch intergration 10x times and it's all by the book.
The system is using H.323 connected to a G700/S8300B with R013x.01.2.632.1, also known as Communication Manager 3.1.2.

Any one have a clue?

Are you getting any errors in the MAS or the PBX? What do you see in the OHV? Look to see if you are getting errors in the sig group on the PBX side.

Also how many ports do you have in the MWI port group

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Hi Ken..Thanks for the reply!

The disconnect happens at random but always within 2 minutes or so. When I trace the trunk on the PBX I get error 1182 which is unspecified.

On the MAS operation history viewer I get

I have only 1 port in the MWI group.

UPDATE.. after reading your post Ken, You were right, it was the darn sig group!! Found the error and all seems good.
Thanks a bunch for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back