Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mlink

Status
Not open for further replies.

learnhard

MIS
Jul 19, 2002
SG
Hi,

Anyone using Mlink 5B (verion 5.05)? What is the different between 5B and 5C?

Genesys claimed that 5B have performance issue and recommend my site to upgrade to 5C. But 5C is EOL.

Pls advise.

Thanks.

why would Genesys be recommending anything with MLINK.

Version 6.1 and up requires MLS 4.0 and up, which is embedded in Symposium.

That's what they told us and we had to get a full version of Symposium to get it to work. Unless things have changed. Drop me a line and maybe we can help. I have the phoneset programming all laid out for new Genesys users.

John.anaya@broadwing.com

learnhard

To run genesys and a M1 you'll need the MLS4.2 whitch is inclooded in SCCS4.2 200.
In symposium 100 is one of the features not available and u can't aquire a phoneset and a CDN as i've seen it.

Hello,

I don't no what Genesys did tell you but we have 81c with symposium express package 2.5 and 3.0 and both they run with Genesys 6.5.
It runs fine ad our side.
So don't let them tell you anything, and there are not many features more that you can use, if you take MLS 4.2, in combination with Genesys TLibary.

Even if you use the meridian link module in the switch its even better because its redudant en the symposium is'nt.

greatings marco

why ask the different between 5B & 5C ,there are no much help.Just use SCCS problem solve ,why worry!!! smart guy

why ask the different between 5B & 5C ,there are no much help.Just use SCCS problem solve ,why worry!!! smart guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back