Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiVoice Clustering & Resiliency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitelboy

Technical User
Oct 8, 2008
AE
I had one warning after (SDS)Synchronizing. I found this warning in Slave System.

System Data Synchronization (SDS)
Description Starting with MCD 7.0, the Device Data group of forms must be shared at the Resilient Pair scope on all nodes in the SDS network. The record was corrected on this system, but the master system still has the incorrect setting. It can be found in the "SDS Form Sharing" form or "Shared Forms Configuration" form on the Sync Master node. The incorrect setting on the master system can be fixed by reverse basic sync

Does anybody have an idea about this warning.

Thanks.

Hi,

did you resolve the problem? I actually got exactly the same.
It appears when I try to start synchronizing a CXi controller with a vMCD (both MiVB7.2)

Karsten

The error message tells you exactly what you need to do. Go into SDS Form Sharing in the master system (the node you started the SDS sharing/synch operation from) and set the options to the correct values.

i synchronize many times after than the issue has been resolved.
Disable SDS sync in system options in both controllers then enable again and then sync again.
or sync user data only.

Lundah,
that wouldn't help - the settings are correct, they are all the same.

Mitelboy,
thanks for the hint, I will try that.

Thanks,
Karsten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back