Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mivoice business on 40.1.1.10 release 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitelsx2k

Programmer
Dec 6, 2006
GB
Anyone know how to reset the user/pass on 40.1.1.10 release 8 as the normal ResetAllLoginPasswords says undefined symbol, many thanks

40.1.1.10? Does not compute...

Release 8? - current or old.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Not sure where your getting that version from but are you running this command from the Shell or the ESM, If the ESM you need to use RESET_ALL_LOGIN_PASSWORDS
The command you have is for the Shell only

I dont have the user/pass for the ESM so using the mtce port on the front, can you confirm what the command is.

Current release 8 versions start with 14.0.X.X not 40.1

Is this actually a MiVoice Business?

The 40.1 is the operating system when i telnet to the Ip address so going in via the backdoor sx2000, just need to default the user/pass as dont have any correct passwords. Thanks

Can I assume you are also trying to use the reset password command via the 2k telnet access instead of the console port?

That is not a valid command for the 2k interface

It will only work on the console port off the front of the controller

ok so what is the correct command from the mtce port on the front of the controller

According to the manual the command shoudl be : ResetAllLoginPasswords (be ware of the capital letters !!)

I get undefined symbol when entering
ResetAllLoginPasswords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back