Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiVoice 400 - Trunk Digit Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

danramirez

Programmer
Oct 25, 2009
ES
Hi, I have no background with the A400, so apologies if it is a silly question. My background is with the 3300/MiVB.

Is it possible to establish a SIP Trunk and out pulse all digits without any modification, including any leading digit?

let's put this as an example:

If user dials 0912900082 then the A400 out pulses all digits including the leading 0, that is 0912900082

and if user dials 43 then the A400 out pulses 43 without adding/deleting any digit (that is 43).

please let me know if this is possible and how? my expert mates on the 400 will understand your suggestions.

cheers,

daniel

I'm new to the MiVO 400 as well. Not sure but maybe via the Call identification (CLIP) settings found in the SIP Trunk Group. That may be for all calls and NOT outbound calls from each user.

How many destinations are you talking about? Or prefixes.

There are 2 things that come to mind. Either LCR or Private Networking (Either SIP or PISN depending on scenario)

I've not done a lot with either so my assistance is going to be limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back