Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiVB release 9.0 ASU II goes off line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaii5O

Programmer
Feb 24, 2010
US
Upgraded MXEIII controller to latest release 9.0. Noticed that AMB only has 2 available ports and when I plug in 10 ASUIIs CIM1 on the mainboard goes off line. Trouble shot all the hardware and all each component works as it should until I plug in the 10th ASU. Has anyone run into this? this is my first 9.0 install so not sure if it is software related.

10 x asu II via single cim card ? surely the max would be 4 ?
so do you actually have Internal CIM + 2 more Quad CIM?

have you done an upgradebootrom all after the upgrade

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

yes I have 1 internal CIM and 2 quad CIM. I have done the upgradebootromm all command. I tried changing the controller swapping ASUs. I have a total of 11 ASUII programmed.

Mitel just posted a document SO4236

Sites with 10 or more ASU2 units should not proceed with an upgrade to MiVB9.0
Only 9 maximum will come into service post software upgrade.
Sites will less than 9 ASU2 units will not be affected, however will not be able to add ASU2's beyond 9 units.

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Yup they just are working on the problem now. New release 9.0SP2 due out end of the month that resolves the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back