Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgsmith80

MIS
May 3, 2007
GB
Hello All,

I work for a support company and they want to start selling managed service for Mitel UC. I am an Avaya engineer and I support our Avaya ACM & assist in the Cisco CUCM space, but I have little to no knowledge of the Mitel UC solutions or workings.

I wondered if any of you guys that use this stuff have any good websites or videos etc that you can link for me to gain some background knowledge. The company had said they want me to go on some Mitel UC training but who knows how long that might take, I would like to get prepared in the mean time.

I look forward to anything you guys can share with me.

Thanks
Dave

i would suggest you request Mitel on Line credentials, then from Mitel On Line you request your LMS credentials (Lerning Management System), then take the online Primer course which will give you an understanding of the Mitel System, and then enroll in one of the courses. I will suggest you take the MiVoice Business Core Course (Installation and Maintenance Virtual Classroom)

Thanks Dan, Do you have any links? I will try google and see but if you have them it would be great.

Cheers
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back