Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 'Ticker Tape' 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwfg

Technical User
May 13, 2009
GB

I've been asked to investigate the possability of a 'ticker-tape' type device which would display key statistics from our contact center i.e. calls handled, waiting, abandoned etc.

We were originally going to mount a plasma which would have the CCM client open at all times with the info on however we feel it would be impractical and would present too mucb information instead of the snapshot.

Has anyone got a similar setup already and can recommend devices etc. It dosent have to be anything fancy it can even be one of them old fashioned scrolling led light blocks as long as it displays what we want.

We run YA (v5.0.0.91), CCM (v5.3 SP3) and 3300ICP (v9 UR2).

Any suggestions much appreciated.

CCM supports Reader Boards that can display pretty much anything you want. You can even setup threshold triggers to display different info if certain parameters are met. Info can be color coded based on thresholds as well. Then there's the Alarm tone that can be configured to sound when all hell is breaking loose.

I would recommend IP reader boards as they are easier to set up than the serial ones.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

prairieFyre always recommended and tested with Spectrum back in the day...

Prairiefyre has an option called "marquee".
It is meant to display exactly what you are looking for in a reader board but on an agent desktop pc.
So, compare the price of a Spectrum to your flat panel with marquee.
Try it out on your pc first...

Dave

You can't believe anything you read... unless of course it's this.

One of the secondary market resellers (Dean) has a couple Spectrum reader boards on hand that I know they'd make you a deal on. I know this as they got them from us. ;-) They are both serial, however.

Thanks for all the replies; what Canuckvoip has suggested is exactly what we are looking for so a big thanks to Canuck :)

Leading from this, has anyone had much experience with it? Its pulling through 95% of the info correctly but anything assoiciated with the agents i.e. number available, idle, on calls etc is pulling through nothing, just displaying a constant 0.

Any ideas?

CCM client is pretty flexible and it supports profiles where you can store configurations what need to be be displayed.

we have an LCD screens hooked up to a computer with autologin and CCM client profile in autostart.

It pops up with specific configuration and displays exactly this info as you are asking. We mark with colors and flashing different conditions, so agents are aware of long waiting calls or calls in VIP queues. Font size is large enough to read it from any seat. Teleworker agents run their own profiles.

Looks good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back