Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel Teleworker phones not working ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolarick

Technical User
Dec 3, 2008
Hello-

I am using a Mitel 6110 teleworker server that connects about

15 phones integrating into a Mitel 3300 backend.
The phones work ok except when the user tries to access Voicemail, the keypad will not work ...nor will work during a call .any suggestions. The phones are mitel 5220 and 5224 models.

Only the Teleworker phones ' keypads are not working .All other phones are ok that connect directly to 3300 ICP
Any ideas as to how to fix..

Thanks--Rick

Followup...

Correction, the TW server is Mitel 6000 ,we finally resolved the problem.

The 3300 crashed and was replaced, and we did a complete reinstall of the OS, and several upgrades were installed on the 3300 , thus the 6000 software wasn't upgraded . According to Mitel , after the 6110 PrairieFyre and 6000 teleworker are updated the problem will be resolved.

I've seen this on sites where I upgraded the 3300 to release 8.0 and the TW was still on older software.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

I have seen this on many occasions when the 3300 controller is upgraded but the teleworker is not - simply upgrade the teleworker and everything should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back