Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel SX200 LW Message waiting steps 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2006
US
I inherited this system and am trying to ramp up quickly on it. Motel where MWI doesn't work (and may Never have worked).

Feature 41 code shows *76.

DuPoint MW activate/deactivate codes are *761 ON and *762 OFF.

If you dial *76 you get fast busy and "no access" in display.

I have seen configurations say put codes i.e. *761 and *762 in Feature 41 option 2 but i don't see how to enter more than 1 value there.

Any ideas are appreciated.

just put a *76 in feature code 41 the voicemail
will dial the on and off sequence make sure that message
waiting is turned in your class of service for each
class that apply thats the proplem most likely!do you have the edocs for the 200?

also if this is ons integration you will need to turn
that on as well.

Go to form 9, look for the extension you are dialing the code from. It will show ext#, COS, COR etc. You want COS.

Next go into form 3 and look for the COS (Class of Service) of your phone. Make sure Message Waiting is enabled. Press enter twice to save it, once it is enabled.

Now on your phone, type *76 1 XXXX where XXXX is the extension number.

Your feature code should be programmed (form 2) as *76. the 1 turns on the light and 2 turns off the light.

EXAMPLES
*76 1 6154 -- this would turn on the light for ext 6154.
*76 2 2345 -- this would turn off the light for ext 2345.

you guys are the King!

Thanks cwc3 and TheMitelGuy.

I had been sniffing around the solution but you sent me right to the fix, resulting in a happy customer.

You guys have spent no small amount of time, money and effort becoming adept at what you do, yet you help others in here for free; THAT is commendable.

Thanks again.

I am not a true mitel dealer I just
have about 100 of them out there.
and all the info that you need is in the edocs

Wow, 100... That's a lot. We have 2. 1 that is particularly excellent - worlds best in fact.

thats counting tiriluims 5's,10's super 10's,20's 100,200 analogs, 200 els 200light 2000 lights and counting all I have installed in my 22 year career !!no done any of the ICPS yet and hope to retire b4 then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back