Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel NuPoint Voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

LidLock Technologies

IS-IT--Management
Mar 9, 2024
US
Hello all,
I have been searching for countless hours searching for the Amewrican English Mitel NuPoint voicmail prompts, to no luck. This is not to be confused with the "Mitel Communication System" voicemail, I am refering to the older prompts used in the early 2000s I believe. If anyone has these prompts, can you please e-mail me at cash@nortelnetworks.net?

For what version? They need to be loaded from the installation media, and the system has to be licensed to use the prompt set.

I am just looking for literally any version of the prompts, as I like to listen to them and NOT use them on a system

Well they haven't changed in the 20 years I've been working on them, but I don't have an active system that I can get at the prompts for.

Plus, that's a really odd request, and probably violates a software license agreement.

Ah ok, not the first time prompts have been locked down for me! Cisco whooped me about a year ago for downloading their prompts, turns out they scrubbed the net and took em back!! Just really liked the NuPoint "I'm sorry, I did not get your passcode. Call back when you remember your passcode. Goodbye" She always sounded so angry!
Well thank you for telling me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back