Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel - Locate all numbers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollivier37

Technical User
Apr 24, 2013
FR
Hi,

I would like identify and locate all numbers which are already in use in Mitel ?

I've try LOCATE NUMBER XXX but i've result one by one.

I need to identify all short numbers used (and those available) to rearrange the number ranges.

Regards

Ollivier

French User, Newbie ... Thanks for your help

There's a lot of placed that valid directory numbers can be.
Extensions
Speed Calls
ARS
ACD
FAC
Hunt Groups .... The list goes on.

If your Speed Calls have a specific range you can find the free ones by [pre]LOCATE ALL FREE DN 1000 - 1999[/pre] for example to find all available numbers between 1000 and 1999

To look at what you already have just export the Speed Calls form.

Ok

So I've all my free numbers, thanks

Is it possible to know the use of all this numbers ?

Regards

French User, Newbie ... Thanks for your help

To find out what the function of the actual number is I think you have to export forms.

It would be tedious but you could go to Maintenance and enter "Locate number xxxx". The system will respond with what the number is used for, i.e. Speed Call, Hunt Group, extension Non-prime broadcast group, etc.

We track them via PraireFyre - Call Center , Mas Server IVR Auto Attendants as you can get a peg count out of them to see how many calls came into each individual AA as we use Mas for this as well

CDR in ther MCD is horrible as we use PrairieFyre for this as well .

Not sure what you have for equipment out there ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back