Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel IQ Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitel2016

Technical User
Apr 10, 2016
GB
We upgraded our CCM server to 7.0.1.0 (7.0.05134.1) with applied hotfix KB231056. The IQ is on 5.8
The IQ media server has been added via yoursite. The IQ server has the contact centre details configured. The problem is. The issue is the smart choice layer groups doesn’t seem to be syncing correctly.
I feel we have identified the problem. On your site under intelligent queue smart choice port group, I notice the port groups did not have ports associated with them. I attempted to add the ports and was presented with the following error.
Page error occured on: /CCMWeb/webforms/errorhandler_noheader.aspx
Thanking you in advance

Your software versions are several major loads apart.

The question is not why it is not working but why you would think it would.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Hi
Thank you for your comments, I wouldn't post the message if I didn't think there was a solution
This was working in a test environment with exactly the same versions

The question is I'm unable to add the port to the the port groups. The error presented with the error stated above.

Thanks for your input!

Hi

Have you tried adding IQ Ports in via the Port application?
Also maybe add the website to your trusted sites as this might be a browser issue.. worth a shot...

KWB i was sceptical about the versions too but knowledbase says its supported - probably the last version that would be

versions_q8pxkm.png

what kind of servers are you using and is IQ 5.8.0.9

from another article
Intelligent Queue (IQ) is not supported on 64 bit operating systems.
If you are planning on running IQ with CCM 6.0.X.X, you must do one of the following:
Separate CCM and IQ onto different servers. You can use a 64 bit server for CCM, and a 32 bit server for IQ. This is the recommended solution.
If you plan to co-locate CCM and IQ onto the same server, it must be a 32 bit operating system.
NOTE: If you co-locate CCM 6.0.X.X and IQ 5.8.0.9, you will need to make a manual IIS configuration change.
Please see knowledgebase article ( see below)

There is also this listed

KB77150 - IQ Ports not showing in Yoursite Configuration in CCMWeb
Article ID: 51595 - Last Review: July 11th, 2012
PROBLEM
IQ Smart Choice Port Group exists, but does not show the individual ports under 'members' tab. The ports are visible under IQ Smart Choice Layers, though.
INSTALLATION
NOTE: Applying this hot fix will stop all services. In order to avoid a service impacting outage it is recommended to apply this hot fox outside of business hours.
1. Download the attached hot fix KB77150.zip.
2. Unzip the hotfix to a folder on the desktop on the IQ server.
3. Run the IQPatch.bat file.

APPLIES TO

CCM 6.0.0.4 with IQ 5.8.0.9​

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back