Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel Intelligent Queue Log Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBroadway

Technical User
Sep 2, 2010
GB
Have a 3300 and a 6160 IQ Server for Call centre.

Logging into the 6160 you can view under log viewer the calls received but it only gives the last few hours or so, can this be increased? or does it do it on the amount of calls in a certain period?

From what I have been able to tell, it's a programmed maximum of 139 rows in the database table, at least on 5.8 FP6 which is what we are on. I'm not sure how changable this is.

Do you have a 6110 as well, or just 6160? I'm pretty sure Prairiefyre wouldn't include full logging/reporting capabilities in the 6160 given that is the role of their 6110.

All logs are stored in te folowing directory
C:\Program Files\Mitel Networks\6160\Logs\MessagingEngine.txt

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

Unfortunately no we dont have a 6110, maybe something to think about as this kind of reporting is important to us.

Found that txt file before doing some digging around but it doesnt state the source call numbers.

No worries, thanks for your help, I'll do some reading on the 61101

Hmm thats a false post right there. Didnt realise the CCM was referred to as 6110 ^^

We do have the application but I cant see which report would give me the source call numbers for the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back