Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel Agent Portal, 6140

Status
Not open for further replies.

montrealguyhere

IS-IT--Management
Oct 19, 2004
US
OK I see there are a lot of people that know or understand the 3300 and other forms of pbx/or key or whatever systems, But lets see if there are people out there that know and support other products from Mitel..
In specific how about the 6140 agent portal.....also called the Mitel-IVR.

Do we have anyone here that Truly understand this product? please NO sales pitches LOL... and dont come back and give me a product desription please, i can get that from a cheesy salesman with out posting...

If you know it well, and you want to make money, talk to me, I have one and we have a problem with it BIG time.

so here is a chance for you to shine as a Mitel "Expert". and not just another techy who can make a phone ring ..LOL

Let me know if you know the producty and I will take the time to post the problem with our findings , here for you to figure out.

John - Up in Montreal

It's about who??????
Then make it about us....

I used to support it...What's the issue?

I don't ever recollect anyone calling it the "Mitel-IVR" either....It's a screenpop application mostly used in ACD environments.

They might be confusing the 6160 which is kind of an IVR with the 6140 which is interactive contact center. IF they have valid support then PF will help them directly. I would guess not.

6140 is called the agent portal and yes it is a agent pop up application, that works with the Mitel IVR, also called the 6140.It is used in a call agent environment with the IVR, caller enters data passed through the agent portal to the pop up application yada yada yada...
the 6160 is called the intelligent queue and is not being mixed up here,( we use that for other reasons not involved in this issue) I know the 6160 very well, 2 different applications....

ok when the agent portal SERVER passes the data to the agents application agent portal the client or agent is getting a null string,, but we see the agent portal server is passing the data.....for some reason the agent client is not revieviing the data, its all blank... do you understand??? do u have a clue why it would do this..

John - Up in Montreal

It's about who??????
Then make it about us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back