Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 5634 cannot call Nortel operators Nortel contact centre queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2021
CA
Hi,

Im trying to figure out what is going on with this.... Urgently needed!

Our site is in the process of migrating from Nortel cs1000 to Mitel.

Only happens on Mitel wireless 5634 sets....

When calling the site operator (on the cs1000) x4244, calls are not going through from the Mitel wireless 6934 sets.

All calls regardless of product wait in a queue (contact centre) before reaching the operator.

When calling from a Mitel wireless 5634 set, calls are not going through. The caller on the mitel 5634 set gets dead air. or also today i have found that when i make my test call from a 5634 set, no calls got through. They all got the typical greeting "all agents busy etc", then call stays active but then hangs up shortly after). The operator can here the person on the mitel 5634 set but the person on the 5634 set cannot hear the operator. The call disconnects and the operator has to call back the user to find out what they called for.

Now a little bit of a twist, the calls get answered by two different locations but they are all in the same queue. The other location has 2 nortel ip sets that are registered back to the main location where the operators are. These two phones are part of the operators and are in the queue.

I attached a couple of files as well if needed.

Ill also posted in the Mitel forum as well.

Soo!!! thoughts needed please!

Thank you!

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=00be2002-c51c-4100-ac23-52a1dd9e6e77&file=dead_air_calls_routtes
What type of connection between the Mitel and Nortel? Contact Center doesn't like G.722 so it will not connect a call with that codec, nor can it adjust to G.711 or G.729. if it comes as G.722 it will throw the agents into Not Ready and the call won't answer.

It sounds like you are still getting the call to ring on the Attendant queue, so not sure. Try to send to a Nortel extension to see if it works, then work backwards from there.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back