Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 5000 SIP Trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estopj

Vendor
Jul 24, 2013
US
Has anyone used SIP provider VOIP Innovation with the Mitel 5000 platform? This is not a certified vendor from Mitel SIP doc but we have a customer trying to use there services. Inbound/outbound calls keep failing registration.

Hi,

I would do everything in my power to try and push them away from using this provider. Explain any issues arising from it means no support from Mitel.

Do calls always fail registration or is it intermittently dropping out? Have you got traces using the message print ensuring all headers and contact details are correct? What is the SIP provider seeing? is it coming in differently implying manipulation elsewhere i.e. a router with SIP ALG enabled?

Regards

Chris.

Hi Estopj,

I'm facing the same dilemma and I was wondering if you finally found a solution to this problem or if you just simply used a different provider that is approved by Mitel.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back