Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 5000 HX, NONE on display of system

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotelmotelpatel

Technical User
Sep 6, 2012
US
Hi, i received some Mitel 5000 HX systems, they have NONE on the front of the system instead of the mitel 5000, the IP address's of the units are 1.1.1.1, when i connect to the system thru the URL it asks for login and password, I tried some defaults, but no luck. The 5000 HX that says mitel 5000 on the display i can get into fine. Does anybody know what the deal is with the ones that display NONE on the display. They all have a compact card installed in them. Thanks in advanced.

The name on the front is retrieved from the Hostname in IP Settings.
Is there anything you need to keep from the system?, I would just default the DB through the front panel and start again.

Maybe the systems with 5000 on the front have already been defaulted and are using default passswords.

Could be someone has defaulted them and they have changed the hostname to None so when booted it was easy to tell?

As Sarond says, just default them from the front panel, it will keep it's license (hopefully) and let you log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back