Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 3300 - unable to set date time: Generic Forms Application Server: Internal Database Error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ts312

Technical User
Dec 11, 2008
US
Mitel 3300 - unable to set date time.
Get error: Generic Forms Application Server: Internal Database Error!

System: MCD 4.1 SP1 ( 10.1.1.11_2 ) AX Controller
Stand alone system, no cluster, cards 1 & 2 are 4+12 combo cards, cards 3 & 4 are 24onsp cards ; all phones/other system functions are working normally.

Symptom: Time and date are wrong
Error: Dialog box: Message from webpage - Generic Forms Application Server: Internal Database Error!
Error occurs when trying to manually set date or time manually. Setting to a the customers valid NTP server has no effect/no change on the system date/time, it just remains wrong.
Reboot, no change.
Restored backup of config, no change.

Already read through ( ) - none of these suggestions worked, and there was no resolution before that thread was closed.

Have not yet contacted Mitel support as the system is out of warranty ( MCD 4.1 is several years old now, and system does not have software assurance ).

Might be the same sort of problems related to broswer being used to access it

that software is old , I would suggest xp with IE6 to access it

set site to trusted sites , install mitel root certificate etc

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back