Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 3300 trader turret Phantom ringing?!??!?!? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasDogg

IS-IT--Management
Nov 21, 2013
US
Does anyone have any experience with the Mitel 3300 controller being used for trader turrets? My customer is using this application and is getting really bad periodic phantom ringing on the whole T1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using MITEL turrets, i.e., like the dual 53xx or 3rd party (Etrali/IPC) with E1 Qsig?

Original MUG/NAMU Charter Member

To answer your question no. Would concentrate on the the T1 link as I have seen issues where there is a problem with hangup where the 3300 doesn't get proper hangup or a delay in hangup so that it thinks its a new call.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Hi, Vegas. If this is an IPC T1 make sure the DACS is sending all "zeros" at idle. They will know what this means. Otherwise you will certainly have phantom ringing. Thanks.

Always look out for the next guy because it may be you!

Yes my customer is using mitel trader turrets.
I will try the all zeros at idle. And do I set ring for all 1's or all zeros also.
Thanks for your responses guys, greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back