Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 3300 System - Call Forwarding Remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernscum

IS-IT--Management
Mar 30, 2012
CA
Hi there
is there a way that I can enable staff/faculty to change their call forwarding remotely? (due to the corona virus).
Or is that something that can only be done only if they are in front of their work phone (Mitel 5330E).
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

What software version? You can go to users and devices and under advanced control forwarding profiles. Through DISA they could use third party control but that is limited to always. Don't use the web user on MCD much, but might be under that to do more than always, it would require vpn or remote proxy

Release level: 7.2
Active software load: 13.2.0.17
Inactive software load:
System relink: No relink has been applied.
Call Control relink: No relink has been applied.
Platform: MXe-III
512MB of RAM
© 2020 Mitel Networks Corporatio

You really need an upgrade. The feature you need was delivered in Release 8.0. Try JPRuder''s solution but be wary of DISA; it can be abused.

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back