Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 3300 ITSP trunk landing & external access code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starc

Technical User
May 17, 2017
IN
Hi all,

I am new to mitel 3300 system.
Guys I have system with ITSP link from service provider.
System is already program , but I want to how is DDI incoming landing is programmed.

2. Also how 9 access code is programmed to dial external party.

here is aquick overview

incoming can be done in lots of ways

trunk will have an assigned trunk attribute
trunk attribute wil give you an idea
if did routing is enabled and absorb set for 0
then did routing table should have all digits recieved from carriwr and the destination might be an indial

if did routing isnt enabled and perhaps something like aborb 5 ( assuming 10 digits from carrier)
then there might be 5 digit speed calls translating the last 5 digits of incoming number to teh extension number

if did routing isnt enabled and perhaps something like aborb 7 ( assuming 10 digits from carrier)
then the leading digits are stripped to perhaps match the last 3 digits = the extension number

possibly other factors that could also be involved such as inweard dialling mods and actions on MBg sip if there is one

for outgoing
cor groups allow ext cor to access trunk cor
routes have a cor assigned and are normally used per type of call and trunk ( inter national , country wide , local etc

ars digit mod can insert digits before sending to trunk or absorb access code (9)

ars digits dialled sends whan was dialled to a route ( or list of routes)
then the routes use their digit mods to remove access code and allow to be sent to trunk based on cor group

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back