Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 3300 CLI Presentation KCOM COS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullyb0y

IS-IT--Management
Jul 15, 2011
GB
Good Morning,

We've just had our line changed to type 5 which means we can send whatever number we want to be presented.

I've tried testing using CPN substitution to a mobile and displays "Unknown". If I remove the substitution it displays our mainline number which is default if no digits are sent down the line (inserted at exchange)

I'm thinking that its COS related but given the amount of settings could be any number of options. Anyone have any issues with KCOM/Mitel 3300 and CLI presentation who can point me in the right direction? The documentation which I've followed says "The Presentation Indicator must be set to Presentation Allowed" - have no idea where that is on a 3300. Guessing its a COS?

Thanks
N

Would say you are not sending anything. You do have to set a COS option to send a name/number.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Further to my last post, CLI is working on landlines but not on mobile networks. Any ideas?

From my experience with presentation5 it is not guaranteed to work.
The network/networks need to honour the request however I ahve always found you get mixed results dependant on the numbers you dial / carriers passing the call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back