Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 200 ICP point to point PRI sync problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2007
US
Last week our customer had a HD failure on their 200 ICP. There was no backup, and I had to rebuild the entire database. It is a small hotel and I was able to get it up and working with one exception.

There is another 200 ICP that is connected via PRI. I can't figure out how to sync the two back up.

They are both connected to the PSTN via PRI also. They both have T1/E1 cards. Both are on PLID 3/4/00.

They have all the same circuit descriptors and the same COS. Timing is set to the PRI that goes to the the CO.

Any ideas on what I am missing?

Not that up on the SX200 but if you are tying two SX200's together using PRI's then the circuit descriptors should not be exactly the same. I would think one would have to be set as a "master" and one a "slave". On the 3300 in the circuit desciptors you set on end of a circuit as A and the other as B. Is there something similar on the SX200?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

No, but I did have the option to set one to CSU and the other to DSU. I did try every combo and rebooted the PBX each time, still didn't work. Unfortunately the programming is not very similar to the 3300. v

sorry then I can't help much? The only thing I can think of is setting messaging via A and B or trying data invert settings.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back