Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiTai SDK with .net 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

septopus

Programmer
Jun 18, 2009
US
Hello all, maybe somebody here can help me? I'm a .net programmer (mostly vb.net) and my company has purchased the MiTel SDKs, it appears that they only come with cpp native code dlls so.. Can anybody assist me with either platform invoke signatures or other code/info on how to use these within managed code(pref. vb.net but c# would be fine too..) Where to find the signatures/how to generate them/etc.. Or if there's an easier way to go about this?.. I'm starting to learn cpp but it'll be a while before I'm proficient enough to use cpp directly.

Hi
Is it possible to record voice bye mitai when a person call to a agent where was used Mitel 3300 by using C#?

Can anybody assist me to getting callback?
How can I get callback?
Wich one do I have to use? SXMonitor or SXGetEvent?
I will appreciate you if you help me ASAP

Please let me know it is correct?
I have to get callback from SXSetCallback and SX_CALLBACK_PROC which sets a callback after SXMonitor in a loop (thread)?

I will appreciate you if you help me

Do I have to use SXGetEvent after SXMonitor for getting callback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back