Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing Users on Canvases

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT007

MIS
Sep 17, 2003
GB
Hi,

I am using CustomView Director ver2.1.1 SP2 (Build 2) with
an Aspect Call Centre ver 8.4

The problem I am having is that users are disappearing from
my canvases. This is happening while they are the middle of a call and also when in Idle/Release. I cannot find any pattern to this and was wondering if anyone had any idea's.

I have also looked at other Pc's with Director installed, and they are displaying correctly, so I cannot even pinpoint
it to a certain Pc.

We're on Aspect 8.3 and we had Director 2.1. It was giving us issues as well. People were getting error messages when they logged in. We ended up going to Director 4.0 and all has been well. Just keep in mind, if that is the path you go, that you must save all of your canvasses, especially any custom canvasses, somewhere first, then uninstall the previous version of Director, install the schemas, then install Director. It is very important that it be done in that order. Good luck.

Thanks for the tip, I will have a word with Aspect about
a possible upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back